Date: May 15th – 16th, 2021
11:00 am – 7:00 pm
There’s money where your voice is!
Focusing on real world applications for the voice over industry, Voiceover Arts and Sound Engineering educates students on how to sculpt their vocal signature and optimize their recording space.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Vocal warm up exercises
- Voiceover script reading techniques
- Practical tips for projecting your voice
- Mic placement
- Workstation and equipment set-up
- Optimizing levels and setting
- Acoustically treating your work space
- Recording techniques
- EQ techniques for problematic frequencies
- How to apply compression
- Gating and de-essing techniques
- Minimizing background noise (noise reduction)
- Full registration
- Certificate upon completion
- USB with your completed recordings for your very own demo reel!
- Snacks daily
- All recording equipment
All students must complete 16 hours of in class practical and theory learning.
Tuition: $600, early bird tuition $550 if you register before May 1st, 2021