Voiceover Arts and Sound Engineering
There’s money where your voice is!
Focusing on real world applications for the voice over industry, Voiceover Arts and Sound Engineering educates students on how to sculpt their vocal signature and optimize their recording space.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Vocal warm up exercises
- Voiceover script reading techniques
- Practical tips for projecting your voice
- Mic placement
- Workstation and equipment set-up
- Optimizing levels and setting
- Acoustically treating your work space
- Recording techniques
- EQ techniques for problematic frequencies
- How to apply compression
- Gating and de-essing techniques
- Minimizing background noise (noise reduction)