Recording Basics….but far from basic
Date: December 10, 2017
9:00 am – 5:00pm
The recording process makes or breaks our final product. It’s the foundation of our house; it’s what we build upon, and without a solid foundation, it all falls apart. A complete recording translates to a great mix, bringing you all that much closer to your next big hit.
The Goal of Recording Basic’s is to give you the tools to be competitive with commercially released material.
- Appropriate mic placement
- Optimizing levels and settings for specific vocalists or applications
- Stacking and layering vocals to enhance stereo field
- Coaching and directing artists and work flow
- Full Registration
- Certificate upon completion
- Snacks daily
- Work station
- All recording equipment
- All students must participate in the recording process
- All students must complete all 8 hours of practical and theory learning.
Tuition: $600, early bird tuition $500 if you register before Dec. 2, 2017