MUSIC PRODUCTION FUNDAMENTALS – LEVEL 1 REFRESHER
Date: November 23rd, 2019
11:00 am – 7:00pm
The Goal of the MPF1 refresher workshop is to strengthen your skills and improve your performance as an audio engineer. The class will be structured to allow you to work on real project session files (ones you bring or ones provided to you) to provide you with the confidence to continue to accept paid projects. This course focuses on real world applications of mixing, and mastering music for commercial use.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Optimizing levels and settings for specific vocalists or applications
- Stacking and layering vocals to enhance stereo field
- Vocal editing, vocal alignment, and pitch correction
- Levelling and pre master treatment
- Mastering, taking the product to commercial standards
- Full Registration
- Demo project files to work with.
- All students must have completed Music Productions Fundamentals Level 1