Beat Making Fundamentals
You’re interested in making your own original beats and why wouldn’t you be, it’s awesome! There’s one problem…
Where do you start?
What software should you use?
Are you allowed to sample that?
All valid questions but don’t “beat” yourself up!
Our Beat Making Fundamentals Course is suitable for anyone interested in composing music.
No prerequisites required.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Music theory basics (arrangement, tempo, bars, beats)
- Workstation and equipment set-up
- Sampling music and sounds
- Navigating your DAW
- Inserting VSTi’s
- EQ techniques for problematic frequencies
- How to apply compression
- Side chaining
- Getting that industry sound