The Goal of the Artist Development program is to prepare, educate, and kick start students career in the ever changing and fast pace recording industry. It is essential to develop a step-by-step plan that cultivates an artists’s business sense as well as their musical talent, resulting in greater career opportunities.
- 12 hours of private recording
- 18 hours group setting sessions
- An EP consisting of three songs OR three singles (recorded, mixed, and mastered)
- Set up of all streaming platforms for song releases
- Professional photos to use as needed ie; for website, social media etc.
- In-studio promo video
- Full music video – on scene makeup artist
- One Carver Art
- Step-by-step upload of first release including written bio and written pitch for consideration on playlists
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Where to start and building a team
- Press release kit
- Utilize social media platforms
- Build brand awareness
- Radio and broadcast management
- How to distribute your music and get paid for it
- How to update your own website
- Songwriting techniques
- Performance presence
- All recording equipment
- Workstations with computers
- USB with all material created in the course
- Photographer/videographer/makeup artist
This workshop is open to anyone, no prerequisites required.
Yung Wolfe –
I like what u guys are doing . An I could see my self amongst u learning a lot about the industry. An how to build my artist name an so forth ……….
Thats awesome! Would love to have you at the studios sometime