Aug 12th-13th, 2023
9:00am – 5:00pm
This workshop provides students with knowledge of the core artist management theories and practices and how these are applied to the real world of the music industry. This course will also focus on key contributors to the artist’s team including agents, lawyers, publicists, and promoters.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Where to start and what to do next
- How to manage tours
- Execute itineraries
- Interact as a manager/agent
- How to find and book shows
- Different types of contracts (ie; act as a manager vs. a record label)
- Utilize social media platforms
- Build brand awareness
- Radio and broadcast management
- Client rapport and contract negotiations
- Artist Startup Kit (ASK)
- Personalized headshot
This workshop is open to anyone, no prerequisites required.
Tuition $650, early bird tuition $600 if you register before Aug 8th, 2023.